This is a descriptive guide on RolexAfrica Investment Review. Revealing to you everything you need know about Rolex Africa.
In this RolexAfrica Review, you will know;
- What Rolex Africa Investment is about
- CEO of RolexAfrica
- RolexAfrica Registration
- Whether it is legit or not.
What Is RolexAfrica Investment about?
RolexAfrica.com.ng is an affiliate marketing Investment platform that claim to have ventured forex trading, binary and crypto trading. It is in some certain ways related to Gold OMC (Racksterli) and Fieldsmine.com investment program.
The platform give it’s investors 60% ROI in 21days which you don’t have to wait for the whole 21days before you can withdraw as withdrawal has been made available to it’s members on a weekly basis.
How Does RolexAfrica Investment Works?
RolexAfrica gives the general public, the opportunity to become a member of the platform by purchasing a coupon code from any verified vendor of the platform and this is the only code you can use to complete your registration on the platform.
The purchased coupon code will determine the type of member you are on the platform as the platform have different type of plans, depending on the amount you invested.
Rolex Africa pays 60% after 21days on any plan its members subscribed to and they can withdraw the money bit by bit before the full duration of 21days.
How To Make Money On RolexAfrica?
There are two ways to make money on RolexAfrica and they are:
- Your Investment: Pays you 60% ROI at the end of 21days.
- Referral commission: Just like every other programs, you get paid for referring people to the platform. With the RolexAfrica referral program, every members are eligible to get 5% of their referral Investment as a bonus (referral bonus).
Packages available on RolexAfrica
Below are the plans that are available on RolexAfrica with the amount to be earned.
- Investment Required: N5,000
- Total Earnings: N8,000
- Investment Required: N10,000
- Total Earnings: N16,000
- Investment Required: N20,000
- Total Earnings: N32,000
- Investment Required: N50,000
- Total Earnings: N80,000
- Investment Required: N100,000
- Total Earnings: N160,000
- Investment Required: N200,000
- Total Earnings: N320,000
RolexAfrica Registration: How to sign up on Rolex Africa easily
The registration process of the platform is very simple and required no stress, kindly go through below steps to register on RolexAfrica.com.ng.
- Kindly visit the RolexAfrica official website (https://rolexafrica.com.ng)
- Click on the menu bar at the top right corner of the website homepage.
- Select sign up and you will be taken to the registration page.
- Scroll down and click on view vendors.
- Choose any vendor and message him/her to get your coupon code for registration.
- Return to the registration page and fill the provided form with the required details.
- Click on the next button to login to your account.
- Follow the prompts and navigate around your dashboard for better understanding.
Informations gathered on RolexAfrica
- The platform pays 5% of the referral Investment to the referee, this is very low as compared to what order platform pays and this will prevent the platform from running out of enough revenue in a short period of time. Red flag
- The platform interface is very friendly to users and easy to navigate through.
- The site is new and their behavior is yet to be ascertain as at the moment. But don’t expect them to be here forever.
- The identity of the platform CEO is not known anyone. Red flag
- The platform claims to be getting double of the investors Investment via forex trading and this might be untrue. Red flag
- The main source of revenue for the platform to pay new pay it’s investors is through new investors Investment. Which makes it a Ponzi scheme. Red flag
Is RolexAfrica Investment Legit?
Should you not know, as a Cryptocurrency and Forex trader, the market can not always be predicted. RolexAfrica is simply paying new members with old members money. It is not always easy to trade with another person’s money.
Treat every income Program as a scam until they proof otherwise.
Should I Invest In RolexAfrica?
As a rule of thumb, don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. The future is never certain.
Concluding RolexAfrica Investment review
This article has revealed all you need to know about the Rolex Africa investment and gives you the freedom to take the decision that is best for you.
Do not invest more than you can ever afford to lose.
Remember, every Ponzi schemes have their exit plans.
This article is not sponsored by RolexAfrica nor by anybody. It is meant to serve as information purpose only. We shall (Alpha Web Agency) shall not be responsible for your decisions.